Peanut Butter Cup Protein Fro Yo! [2 Servings (about 1 cup each) 126 Calories per Serving]
- 1 cup Low fat milk or milk substitute of choice
- 1/2 cup Low fat cottage cheese
- 1/2 cup Plain low fat Greek yogurt
- 2 tbs Cocoa powder
- 2 tbs Peanut flour or 2 tbs peanut butter
- 5-7 pkts Stevia or sweetener of choice to taste
- Pinch Salt
- Optional: 1-2 tbs chocolate sugar free instant pudding mix
- 1 tsp mini chocolate chips, 1 tsp peanut butter chips for topping!
Combine all of the ingredients in a blender (or food processor), and blend until smooth.
Pour mixture into ice cream maker. Let the ice cream churn for about 20-25minutes, or until it becomes a ‘frozen yogurt’ texture. Scoop ice cream into individual dishes and add the chips if desired.
Serve immediately and enjoy!